Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: hercules mk 2 question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi ,
does anyone one on here know where i can buy one of these consoles in the uk ?,tried 5 different shops today off the net ,seems nobody has them in stock or have ever actually had them in stock yet,they tell me the dates that they have suppossed to be recieving their orders are being continually put back ,has it actually been released properly yet?maybe their are problems with the console?most of them tell they have been waiting since february!!

another question does the mixer have a soundcard inside it ?one shop told me the first version did ,but mk2 wont or if it has its really feeble?as im gonna be using it from a laptop that has a good spec but rubbish soundcard will it be ok ?,or will i have to consider buying an external soundcard to get anykinda decent performance from it?

thanks in advance for any help or advice given

theymademedoit

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 5:43 pm
basemanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi, i managed to get my DJ Console from NUSystems.co.uk.

The console does have its own soundcard so no additional hardware is required, the output sounds fine to me, although its not going to be in the same leage as a dedicated £200 soundcard. I have upgraded from a MK1 console and so far this one is a big improvement.

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:14 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah that's where mine came from too. My only complaint with them would be that the console that they sent me must have been returned by a previous customer, as I couldn't get this website to recognise it - somebody must have already registered the serial number. Ah well, so I don't get a mk2 logo next to my name... no biggy.

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:47 pm
I got mine from amazon.co.uk - took about 2-3 weeks for them to deliver it. It arrived about a week ago...

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 9:28 pm
basemanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Funny you should say that DJSharz, mine also came from a customer return however they did tell me this beforehand and discount me 10%

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:01 pm

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 1:56 pm
I got mine from www.dawsonsonline.com good service from them. I had ordered from Amazon in early January (may have even been late February) and they never had stock for months. You can also use www.thomann.de it's a German site but in the EU so you shouldn't have to pay shipping taxes, just local VAT.

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 4:18 pm
after much searching ......

nusystems ---a no no
amazon...a no no
thomann...a no no

but dawson online ..........a maybe!!!!!
have to see tomorrow ,fingers crossed cant wait to get mi hands on one after that behringer thing i got lumbered with last week !!

thanks to all of you that replied,very helpfull ,
ta,theymademedoit

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 9:42 pm
oh nearly forgot pixmania they had 1 but for macs only !!dohhhhhhhh

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 9:43 pm
hi,
just like to say ta for the help from everybody that replied my question was much appreciated!!finally scored a hit this morning after days of trying,and just about giving up any kinda hope of getting one before i leave these shores for 3 months!!a big thanks to you guys!!

(if you wanna delete this whole thread ,fine by me dont need it anymore)

thanks,theymademedoit

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 1:11 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@ baseman...

no fair! I didn't get my 10% off! *sulks in a corner*

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:10 am
Try Argos!!! Believe it or not! £84.99. It comes with PC@# but who cares about that!!!

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 1:57 pm
Forget my last entry, bit tired as it was a long night., its a mk1 but try www.dabs.com. I got my mk1 from there and they are doing new mk2's for £147.

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 2:20 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have a trade price of £80 for a MK2 ;).

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)