Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: URGENT: SImple skin needed.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys, i'm from brazil and new in the forum.
I need a simple skin for a DJ that uses two soud cards and an external mixer (DJX 400).
So, what I need is a skin with two turntables ( Just with "Play & Pause", "Cue" , "BeatLock", and the "Pitch" buttons), and a browser (a small and fast browser). I would like a BPM Counter two. Its simple.
The Technics MKII Silver Turntable texture or the Numark TTX1 Texture would be better, but if not possible, other turntable textures can be used. Great image quality is required. 1024 x 768 better.
Here's an example of what I need:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1244/exemplo8ad.jpg

Its urgent. Thanks, Marcio aka Neural Noise.

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 12:41 am
Just completing:
Scratch is required and the features like sampler and effects can be normal with no special features. Just the skin in tyhe same color.
Huh, the color os the background must be black and th turn tables silver with colored buttons when pressed. Nothing hard.
I'm just asking this because i don't know how to make skin and i need as soon as possible.
Could someone do me this favor?
Thanks again..

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 1:02 am
So I stopped being a total fucking lazy guy and opened my photoshop...
I did all of the skin parts. I just want to ask something, how do I Animate de arm of the turntable?

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 5:29 pm
I just need someone to do the XML part because i'm very stupid... I always make some mistake in the code and I'm about to break this shit =P... If someone is interested..
Here's a preview of mine skin:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8118/stantonexternal6cw.jpg

Of course I will add some more button and al the animation stuff...
Please, if somenoe could make the XML for me I would be very pleasured..

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 5:51 pm
Good skin. Do you have download link of this skin if it work?
If not you can post me www.tgsflash@freenet.de
Thanx

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 10:49 pm
Hi Nico.
The skin doesn't work yet. I'm having problems with the XMl. I saw that you're an editor, so wil ask If you could do the XML for me.
I will finish the textures and send for you, then you what you can do..
Alright?

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 11:58 pm
Ok draw the skin and i config the sources in xml with the function of 3.4 when the Skinlayout is finished.
I can the Skin only programming when all buttons sliders and visual bitmaps in the Skin include.
good luck
Make the browser bigger is better and draw textzones for autor,title time and bpm. you should work with pannels you can hide and show mixer video and waveform pannels in a one skin

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 12:06 am
Neural Noise for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 12:59 am
There's no moderator in this shit?!
I was about to say that i want it for 2.xx Virtual DJ..
I really don't need a mixer.. its a texture for external mixer users =), so i think i will lost time making textures for a mixer that wo'nt be used =)
I already did the hole textures, so the browser will be like it is ..
As sson as possible I will be sending the textures for you..
I just need to finish some details..

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:24 am
Neural Noise for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:07 am
Neural Noise stop immediately using a cracked version

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:15 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Neural Noise YOU ARE TAKING THE MIKKY
stop immediately using a cracked version

it says you dont have a license Please enter your seial number in your profile if you have brought VDJ 3.4
no help to you do

enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

I HOPE THE SECURITY CHANGES IN VERSION 4.0 PLEASE SUPPORT THE SOFTWARE IT IS STARTING TO FRUSTATE ME ON THE AMMOUNT OF UNLISENCED USERS THAT ARE USING THIS SOFTWARE CRACKED

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:44 pm
Hey... I don't have the serial here... I don't even have the VDJ installed here.. I use the demo version, and just sometimes... The real version is installed on my friends' house... As sson as possible i'll try to contact him and get the serial =)

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:54 pm
OH and he uses the 2.x version.. I don't even know if it's a pirate version or not =)

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:55 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
PLEASE CONCIDER SEPERATING UNLICENCED USERS FROM REGISTERED USERS AS SOON AS THEY BUY THE SOFTWARE THEY CAN JOIN THE LICENCED USERS FO THERE HELP.

IF YOUR FRIEND HAS A LICENCE FOR VDJ WHY IS IT NOT HIM NOT ASKING FOR HELP.
AND LICENCE IS ONLY ALLOWED ON MACHINES THAT BELONG TO SUPPOSIDLE YOUR FRIEND WITH A LICENCE.

PLEASE VERIFY HIM BUYING INVOLVING HIM IN THIS THREAD THIS WOULD VERIFY THE STORY YOU ARE TELLING WHICH I HERE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:06 pm
I'm from Brazil and he doesn't know english.. That's the reason!
I really swear that I'm not using a pirate version..
He asked me to do a Skin and I'm doing my work.. I don't need him to record a cd with th license for me install... Using a demo is easier for me =)
Later on i'll think in buying a version fr me, but i don't need it now..

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)