Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: looking for a good delay effect

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi all,

like i said in the title , i'm looking for a very good delay effect, because all the effects i found on this forum have many defaults. The best example, of a good delay effect, i have is the delay effect of the Traktor DJ Studio 3.
I have already tested "Analogic delay", "Fruity Delay", "karlette", "Kiesel Free Delay", "dba Delay" , "dba DubDelay" , "PalacanWare Refero".
The main defaults they have is the long time response after modifying the delay feedback ...
and for some ones you can hear "clicks" when you move sliders ...
My favorite is "Analogic delay" but his response time is so long .... and i'ts difficult to manage it when you are mixin.
Is anybody know a good delay effect ?

thank you in advance

Posted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 12:18 pm
Most of plugins are available for VDJ pro user. So I can not advice you to try Jetlag in which you can find a delay and reverse one.

So look at VST section, maybe you can find the plug you want, but I do not know VST plugin at all.

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 9:22 am
djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Deun-Deun , i've just bought virtual DJ pro, i've downloaded your jetlag Plugin.
Ii'ts very great, the delay effect is good, no click , no time response, but it miss a 3/16 mode and a "feedback button" to be better if you want suggestions for the V3 ;)
have you planed to do one of this amelioration ?

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 7:14 pm
Hi djos06
Thanx for your comment about jetlag plugin and happy to see that you like it.
I think a V3 will be arrive soon, but this one needs so time I haven't got at the moment ;-)

Concerning 3/16 there is no problem, I see what you want. But for Feedback, if you can describe it in detail, I will appreciate. If you 're french, contact me by email (see my blog), it will be easier to talk about technical subject.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 9:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)