Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: elo everyone filipino dj here needs your help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

daga18Home userMember since 2004
elo guys!! im a resident dj here in the philippines and im planning to buy vdj (vdj packaged w/ console)
here and i dont know were to buy. can u help me guys find a dealer here? im in manila. i dont have a credit card. i jst want to buy it on a store. and another question can u use a cdj 100 with tcd with a cmi 6 channel sound card with asio driver? hope u help me guys cant wait to join this community!! thx

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 4:32 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can VDJ only at this page: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
And you need a credit card.

DJConsole you can buy on web pages too and again you will need a credit card :)
Just google a little and you will find dealer for DJC for sure.

Yes, you can use your cdj 100 to control VDJ. Your sound card has to have 2 stereo inputs.

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 5:20 pm
hi i'm a Filipino Dj from Angeles city Pampanga, but right now i'm working here in the Middle east,
if you really wants this very excellent dj software you must need a credit card, you can get a credit card like, value master card or value visa card in any branch of Metro Bank, you can apply there for 10,000 pesos only , then they will give you a value credit card. so that you can enjoy digital djing using VDJ if you're full version user.

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 10:38 pm
bmacPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello daga18 & allantumang,

Nice to see some kababayan here. I'm here in Chicago USA and using this software with
DAC3 for almost 3 yrs(software only). VEry nice software. I used to be a dj sa Makati "megamix mobile disco" way back in the mid 80's. Im selling my Hercules Mk 1. if your interested, let me know. I can tell my friend there in manila which also a dj that you are interested to buy the software and the hardware. I can purchase the software here and send it to you and hercules Mk1. My cousin will be going back there this june. so get in touch with me and I will arrange a meeting for you and my friend in Makati. make suremake it b-4 june.

Regards
Ben

Posted Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 3:04 am
Hi BEN, Nice to hear from you, yes this a very nice software, i'm interested sa DAC3 or Hercules Dj Console MK2,i want to purchase herculesMk2 or DAC3 but theres no Available here in the Middle east.

Regards,
allan

Posted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 8:29 pm
bmacPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Allan,

I recommend getting the DAC3 instead of HerculesMK2. I got the MK1 and it works good
but it doesnt fit right in the DJ casing. I need a 19"rack mount so DAC3 is perfect.
If you click on my name you can see my setup B-4 and aFter. I Like DAC3 and I use Numark 200USB for the sound. Better sound than the Hercules. You can get it at PCDj.com, Pero Expensive, I got mine at a local store here in Chicago which they match the Internet prices. I don't know if they ship overseas.

Regards
Ben
www.alxmix.com

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 3:36 am
elo dami ko pala kababayan here heheh!! ^_^
anyway bmac where r u in makati and how much will u sell ur mk1? ung mura lang ha. presyong kababayan hehehe. i am a dj here in recto,manila JACA billiards and cafe ung estblishment. how will i know if you're already here in manila this june. DAC 3 how much in pesos?? MK1 also. second hand price ha!!

Posted Tue 09 May 06 @ 11:23 am
hi bmac!!

how much in pesos ung vdj licensed version?? and mk1?? kitakits nlng tayo this june to buy the controller. okie?? just keep in touch in this forums ko.

Posted Tue 09 May 06 @ 11:31 am
dont forget 2 pcs of timecoded vinyls!! how much naman bgay mo sakin hehehe

Posted Tue 09 May 06 @ 11:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)