Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: i need help plz

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

spy_f3Home userMember since 2006
i have a small problem with the virtual DJ v3.4 trial ..after installing the program successfully i press on the icon to start the program (the regular thing is there are 2 windows must be appeared) first the title: virtual DJ and down left for the days left AND then this window is gone and comes the second window which is the program itself that you can use it ... MY problem is the second window would't appear, so what's the solution for this plz? i have tried everything !! ( i think the problem is in my PC but what should i do for it to use the program? )

thanks for your cooperation

SpY

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 8:13 pm

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 1:08 am
what is you display resolution.

If I have skin greater than is my display resolution, it causes problems for VDJ and does the same as you described.

If the splashscreen does not sat "0 days left" and VDJ won't start this should be the case.

Please note that the default skin uses 1024x768 resolution. I've seen some older or 12'' laptops with only 800x600 resolution.

Were you able to start VDJ fully at least once, and the it get this wrong way, or you never managed it to start. (maybe you changed the skin)

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 11:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)