Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: "Cue Point" Plug-in Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJCel,

I am continueing my request here.....sorry for not posting in the right area.

My intent to use this or a similar Plug-in is, to create/save/recall (load) a "in/out" loop at will within a song.

I am still a bit mystified with your instructions as well as unsuccessful in creating my intended loop within this FX plug-in. It seems you may need to break it down to me further ........how to for dummies [cry laughing]

After further thought in regards to your previous instructions in my other thread (General Section), it seems the Cue-Point effect actually is no different if I were to assign a key stroke to "loop-a-cue point", am I correct?

Purpose of my request/intent, as you know, some sequence of music does not always fall at 8, 16 or even 32. In some cases, loops need to be created on the fly, hence in/out loop feature. I would like to save these loops if at all possible and recall the loop again next time I play the song.

fwiw, I may have found a bug within the skin (BOENERGES V1.1/Mackie) I am using too. When I use the in/out loop feature. I select reloop, problem is, it creates/starts a loop at that point and does not actually re-loop to the in/out loop I created previously.

Thanks for any help and/or clarification :)

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 12:56 am
In my opinion, the only way to save a loop like that is to use the sampler of vdj.
But DJCEL will confirm or not.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes my plugin only save the position of the loop in the song with the time but not saved the loop in memory.
So after you can use the cue in vdj to go to the loop

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 1:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)