Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Video Backdrops

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi:

I am a newbbie to Virtual DJ. I used MixMeisterfor some time now but I switched to Virtual DJ because is a breeze to use. But I miss some cool feature from MixMeister, I can add video backdrops to the music ( some of them I created with Bluff Titler ) and MM switch them to the beat of the track.

Is there a way to do so? If not, I think that it can be a cool add to future VDJ versions.

Thank you very much.

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:17 am

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:23 am
Another suggestion will be that they can add something like the visualizations that Windows Media Player has.

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:41 am
Wow!!!!!!!!!That was what I was looking for.

Thank YOOOOUUUU

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:51 am
Is there any site where I can get some other *.svp to add to the collection?

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 10:46 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
www.sonique.com

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 1:48 pm
I'd tried the above link and It took me to a site to download movie trailers. Any other place or should I look in a specific place of that site? If so, let me know

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:12 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
You are right.

It seems that Lycos Team has abandonned the Sonique Media Player project.

I'm sorry for this.

The only place to get .svp plugins is in the download section of this website.

Anyway, both .svp packages available are plugins that have been tested and work. Some Sonique plugins didn't work on VDJ, and haven't been included in the packages.

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:28 pm
But then, Does Virtual DJ accept plug-ins from any other player?, Any way of creating them? or any other suggestions.

Pardon my ignorance.

Thanks again

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 11:53 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
no, it doesnt. If you want proper visualisations use a proper visualisations program.

R4 is cool, so is Milkdrop and then thers geisis or something like that.

Id love to get my hands on something people are raving about called Tokyo Live or something, apparently its a cool Vis program. Then you have Aracos VJ and their other lines of software. One of which is gonna be used with the NuVJ thing that numark are bringing out.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 12:06 am
Well, since Sonique had been discontinued, Isn't it time that VDJ moves on to another direction? Apparently Sonique dissapeared like 2 years ago and VDJ still supports it in it newest version?

Anyway

Thanks for all the support !!!

Ricardo

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 12:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)