Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Logo Overlay

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

song834PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Allow, much like the virtual DJ logo, another overlay logo to be placed on the screen. I'd like to have my own logo on the screen.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 12:14 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
I think this was meant to be possible for clubs or bar owners when the logo was implemented.

But it isn't possible yet. Maybe some more knowledgeable staff could tell you what to do, either wait for next update or contact the dev-team to have your own logo.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 1:05 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yer they promised this ages ago, stil havent seen it. The VDJ logo was introduced in 2.1 and we stil dont have the ability to change it. or even remove it without messing with regisrty. even tho this was promised by dev staf about 5 days after it was released and everyone went mad that you couldnt get rid of it.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:37 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
To take the logo off is verry easily done.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:20 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you shouldnt have to mess with your computers registry to do something that should be in settings. period

Posted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 1:40 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Adding your own logo would be nice, but more important work to be done first.
But seeing as the program sort of already has this function why not expand on it?

In the mean time, when you rip your DVD's you can add a watermark with some software.

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 12:18 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can downalod a EXE Resource editor. There should be a Bitmap included in the EXE file. I think it works, but I haven't tried this. I'm going to try with the one on ************

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 1:55 pm
TexZK: please read again EULA again.
EULA wrote :
(b) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.

Be carreful, next time you post such a thing, your license could be terminated immediately.

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 2:00 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Sorry, I didn't think it was such a thing. Please remove the post if you want.

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 2:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)