Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44 USB Can't adjust volume in Sounds and Audio Device Properties

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I seem to be completely locked out of the volume control on my Maya 44 USB Sound Card. It wasn't a big deal until I realized my karaoke software won't play on my Maya. It will only work through my built in soundcard. I did not have this problem when I was using the gigaport AG. The Karaoke Software "Sax and Dotties" worked through channel one. I have gone through every volume option I can find in the computer and the volume control for the Maya is always dim and unchangable at volume level "0". When I do a hardware check it tells me my audio recording and playback devices are working properly. Infact, all of my sound software says it is enabled and working properly. Has anyone else had this problem? I have already tried a complete uninstall and reinstall with no luck. Virtual DJ is working great now that I figured out the Advanced Configuration. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me. Sincerely, Shane

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:57 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Maya44 USB volume is set by the ASIO config pannel located in Maya Drivers.

To open it, launch VDJ, go in config pannel, soundcards, choose Timecoded mode (last option) and press Timecode configuration button on the right.

A new window appears with timecode detection options. At the top of this new window, a small button ASIO config will open the soundcard's driver options pannel, including a volume TAB.

That's all, simply raise all volume up and mute the monitor if not already done by the software.

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 4:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)