Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Buying VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well the time has come to shed some of my hard earned DJ dollars and buy this software. I only have 1 question ( for now) can this be downloaded on 1 computer and installed on another? My performance pc is securely locked in a rack and quite heavy. Besides, I am just to lazy to take it out and plug it in to one of the eithernet ports on the router (at least I'm honest). It is not connected to the internet nor do I want to ever risk it catching a "cold" on the information super highway. I have antivirus stuff on it but new bugs are written everyday and it may not catch it. I know, I know the site is "clean", but I am just a little paranoid. Kinda has helped to keep me alive this long. Anyways, maybe I can save the installer to my jump drive and plug it in to install????? Just wanting to be sure.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:18 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can install Virtual DJ on as many computers as you like, as long as they all belong to you.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:24 am
With just 1 purchase/license or whatever they call it. OTS has about 10 hoops to jump through. This seems so simple! I would like to have it on my laptop to practice with and then of course the 1 in my rack. This would be pretty cool!

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:40 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Vdj licenses you "the user" not the computer.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:54 am
Sweeeeeeeeeet Thanks guys, this is a great forum!

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 5:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)