Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Special Virtual DJ Skin for Hercules DJ Control MP3 and MK2 Users - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

New Application:
Mixer Pannel, Timecode, Timcode Bypass, Scratch Nudge Slider, Load Unloading, Clone Deck, Master-Tempo Switch, Crossader Behavior, Hold, Beatjuggle, Track Skip, Autoscratch, Video Pannel, Database Search, Spezific Loop and Effects 1,2 and 3 for MK2, VirtualDJ Registry Button for fixing of Suggestionbox Crash,
Save Database Button for fixing of Damages in the Database

DJ Control Update:
Pitch_Volume Stick-Mouse Invert aviable on Skin, Headphone Cue Preview for Deck A and B or both Turntables to the same output on Headphone with
4.1/5.1 Soundcard without external Mixer

New Graphic Bitmaps:
New real Animation and Rotation Behavior
Visual Bugs in Animation and Graphic are fixed and don`t running now

Bug Fixing:
Clone Deck Crash with aktive Effect Plugin is fixed
Crashs on Suggestionbox and Database will be fixing on Registry Config Button now
Databasecrash is fixing on Sve Database Button now

Download http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=1707
Thanks

Posted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 12:15 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very good work nico anders!
I'm in waitng for the update of the skin to fix the little bug.
What can you do to solve the bug "Clone Deck Crash with aktive Effect Plugin is fixed" ?

Posted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 4:09 pm
Thank you. First I´m a german User and don`t write perfect english.
Well, when you clone a track example from Deck 1 to Deck 2 with aktive Flanger and the Value in xml is chan="1" on Deck1 will VDJ Crashed.
The simple secret is the Effect is not copy to Another Deck and VDJ will not Crashed now.
also I have the channels changed and you can always from active deck (Deck1) to Deck2 or from Deck2 (active Deck now) to Deck1 clone (but the FX on Deck1 must be unactive now and on Deck2 can the FX be active now) .
Keep carefuly when you clone the track again from Deck2 or Deck1 and the Flanger or other Fx is on both Decks actividet VDJ will crashed because the channel value in xml is return.
I will of course worked on the perfect Skin
Maybe send my VDJ Collection online of older VDJ Version for Users with Skin Troubles without must changing Values of xml script example v.1.6-3.0 too.
But my new Skin Version 3.5 is coming soon with better Funktion and Graphic

Posted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 8:54 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree, the skin is great and the colors are perfect.
There is a bug with the loop buttons, the + and - right click does not work.

Posted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 5:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes good work nico anders
As you saw in the German forum i try to speak German but it's very difficult for me and the problem is we lack people who know German and English, both very well . It would be great for German people to find a way to develop German forum as we did with French, Spanish,.... forum

Posted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 11:29 pm
Wich Loop Buttons means you? the - + button is not aviable with rightclick when you push the button is the standard value "4" and when you push the skip Loop button also 1/4 1/2 4 6 8 16 etc. you push the blue Loop button again and the loop value example 32 is active and for unactive loop push the button again.Okay

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:08 pm
@ Nico Anders
please use the button update next to the skin to update it and don't send a new one ;-)
Could you upload it again.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:27 pm
button update next skin? you mean modify skin or?

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:48 pm
OK, I understand. Thank You.

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 2:51 pm
Yes thanks
It's now easier for the team

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 10:48 pm
Hello djcel; I have the Skin upload again but is not online on the Side now.
Was the Skin wrong?

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 10:09 am
nico anders, your skin is great, I love the layout.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 4:46 pm

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 1:33 pm
The new Skin just for Hercules User with new cadridges, Layout and Fruity Colors is coming soon of 3.4 maybe only avialable with the Console. When the Skin should avialable for all User (without Console)
say it here and vote the new Skin Version supported only for DJ Console or for all Users.
Load fast the VDJ Skin 3.4 when you like it because the Feedback of the MK2 Support Skin is bigger.
The Support Skin update will be online in the next days or weeks

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:29 pm

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:51 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
can you plz remove the toolbar from the beat visualization?
I think the eq buttons should be bigger and the gain button should be a slider
I recommend these modifications
I am using cioce's skin now and its better for me than this one

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 2:38 pm
The new Skin is not uploadet yet.first in the next days. This Skin was only a project and have some Bugs because I have used the old xml Script and the Skin is newer.
Bugs are fixed in the newest version and I post later a update of the new Skin wich works correctly with the Virtual DJ 3.4 MK2 Update

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 5:10 pm

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 1:08 pm
The EQ, CUE and REMIX buttions are not working.

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 1:57 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with Hayward, the buttons doesn't work and the arm movement is not regular.
Ehi nico please try to find some beta tester for your skin before to upload on the web site, every one of my new skin version are tested minimum for four users, but in any case nice work ;-))

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:02 pm
63%