Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Special Virtual DJ Skin for Hercules DJ Control MP3 and MK2 Users - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

its only available with dj console buttons the new skin has a seperated mixer with all important functions. No, the arm on my skin works regular. The default skin is buggi and yours too.the tonarms on your skin are not synchron when the music is playing and your skin is to full with dobble functions and not detailt. my armes move synchron with the music and i have all features of 3.3 and the 3.4 functions is coming up.Ätsch. you can try self activate the buttons on skin if you need.

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 3:36 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What's all that criticism? I'm using Cioce's regularly and I can say it's the best with DJC or not. It has buttons in the right places, and you can access every command easily. Why say it's useless than your? This is the worst way to advise your skin... I never say others' things are gardbage, but I always try to say what's wrong... I say they suck only if they really suck!

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 4:09 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nico, if that is how you wanted the skin to work then OK. We are not saying your skin is bad, just different.
Other VDJ users that don't have HDJC will not be able to use your skin, we did not know it was only for console users and the arm movement is 'different' from what we are used to.
Good job anyway the skin still looks good but I like your previous version better.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 12:22 am
The buttons will be activate with better solution of Features on skin.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 9:58 am

Posted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 7:48 pm
nico anders please read carrefully BB Code disclaimer. Next time you'll be banned from using BB Code.

Posted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 7:58 pm

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:47 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
can't find this skin

can someone tell me under what name is it?

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 11:48 pm

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 1:46 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks for the reply, but i didnt get anything from that link, it appears to be dead or sumthing.

ok, so, if anybody has this skin and took some time to send it to me at this email erduan_ed@yahoo.com i'd be very grateful. i'd like to see this skin and give it a try.

thanks

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 11:25 am
copy the linkwith rightclick and put into new explorer and press enter

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 5:14 pm
BackHome userMember since 2006
Hi!
URL does not go! :(
Would Y' have 'it average to arrange that? please

Posted Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)