Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Skin List

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mravelHome userMember since 2005
Please, list the skin by date. And add the version of VDJ too.
Thanks.

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 9:11 pm
The skins do have dates, and dates they were upgraded. They also tell you which version they will work with. Maybe you need to be a registered user, to get this info. There has to be some advantage for us paying customers.

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 9:28 pm
Someone posted a link to the previous version of the skin list(which lists the skins by date etc) somewhere but I cant find it(!"!!"#%ยค).

Anyone who remembers where? I want that link too!
/R

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 1:50 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:10 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can also click on the second link for downloading skins on the skin forum description.

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:16 pm
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah please fix that, all skins show the the date they were added, which is the todays date. it would really be great to sort them by date they were updated!

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:17 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with metizn, please insert the correct date and make a dedicated forum post for any skin with a link in the download page of the skin.

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:22 pm
Thanks for the link JeremK!

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 4:22 pm
some one know where i can get new skins???

Posted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 7:21 pm
First actually purchase the software. Register it with the forum. Then go to the download link at the top of the page and then go to the skins link. Download as many skins and plug-ins as you want. It is that simple. TAH DAH!!!

Posted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 9:09 pm
Davids,
low-fat-al is not completely correct (this time). Some skins are available for demo users. In the menu at the top of this website click "Download"->"Plugins"->"Skins". I dont know if you only see the skins that are available for your user level (Demo user) or that you will see all skins.
To download all skins and also the effect plugins (Some are really good and usefull) you will have to purchase the software
Ewout

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 3:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)