Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Get Virtual DJ - Special Internet Offer -

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
maybe i'm just too stupid but how can i buy virtualdj pro (the download version, not boxed) for 149$ from the shop???

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 3:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Same way as you can download milk and bread from local market - you can't :) "Special Internet offer" version can only be purchased on this website - that's why it's called special INTERNET offer ;)

Regards.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 4:15 pm
thats exactly the problem, I can't buy it from the website.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 4:40 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 4:59 pm
ok, i just thought there is a difference between standard edition (which is sold there) and pro edition. is there a difference?

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 5:06 pm
Not in terms of the software, Both offer you the latest version of Virtual DJ (3.4) as well as downloads and customer support.

Don't be misguided by the word "Pro", Virtual DJ Pro is the standard edition, there are however other lite editions.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 5:12 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The only 2 differences between boxed and web edition is that a) download is cheaper and b) you get "gold support" with a purchase of boxed edition.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 6:30 pm
And... C) A Box with a CD and printed manual.

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 6:51 pm
ok, thank you guys

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 8:04 pm
one more thing: is it anywhere written that the virtualdj updates will always be for free?

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 8:07 pm
No it's not official that all updates will continue to be free.

All past updates have been completely free of charge, although the program did rise in price shortly after video was added.

All they have said is that its like this now, and might stay like this forever, but they will not say that for sure..

Nothing has been said about whether 4.0 will be FREE, but a well informed guess leads me to believe it will be..

Posted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 10:28 pm
Bagpuss, what do I need to buy on this site, what services or credit card? Vdj rocks!

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 12:42 am

Posted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 1:10 am
do you think VDJ 4 will cost more? and do you think that if i bought vdj 3.4 now i will be able to update to 4.0 for free? of course you can just give a guess, but i'd like to know your guess.

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 2:02 pm
All updates so far have been FREE, I wouldn't think that version 4 will be an exception.

However They'd never ask you to re-buy the software, if they were to charge it would just be a small-ish upgrade fee (to make up the value of the new software), but like I say I honestly can't see that happening, for now.

Hope to see you registered soon.

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 3:16 pm
I've got a licence :-)

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 4:35 pm
Welcome as a Licenced user Metizn, I hope you enjoy the software and if you should have any problems or questions we are always here to help.

Maybe we'll be lucky enough to hear you mix on the radio ;).

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:17 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
metizn,

Big Welcome to the best DJ community in the World (as a registered FULL member)... :-D

You can see more options now and have access to more resourses, enjoy!

Good Luck!

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 2:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)