Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Next Month, Next Quarter, Next Year... 4.0, Approx?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay, so I just downloaded and installed 3.4.... doesn't REALLY do anything for me as I don't us TCV (So far as I know...)...

So, my question is this to the DEV/Beta Team... is the 4.0 update expected within a couple months time? Beyond 4 or 5 months? or even beyond a year?

I only ask these time frames because I want to know if I should WASTE my time to convert my files to 44.1 for now... or wait and deal with it in anticipation of better upgrades...

Now that I've said that, I'd like to make a PLUG for a wished feature... video LIP SYNCH...

Lastly, are we going to be able to use AC3 files with the new audio engine, or just LPCM 48 Khz?

Thanks in advance

Posted Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 5:58 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
We can't tell you when only the dev team knows, but look at the history page and chances are you can make a projection. Patience my firend.

Posted Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 6:00 am
Cyder, can I have one of your stars per month in abeyance? HA HA .... sorry..

I know... I'm just looking for an "anticipated" time... "Soon" would mean less than 45 days... "Shortly" would mean in the next three to four months.... "anticipated" would mean by summer... and "year-end" would mean before 2007 comes...

Posted Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 6:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)