Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 3.3 not seeing my Video Card in TV Output menu

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am new to Virtual DJ and I think it is best out there; I used PCDJ for more than 5 years. I have a dell Latitiude D600, that has a ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 adapter and I have updated the driver to the latest. I checked the system and currently running Directx 9c. Virtual DJ will still not see the video card in the TV Output menu.

Please Help

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 6:36 pm
Were you able to see the card in the 3.2 ver? Did you see the card, before you updated the drivers? I'm trying to see what changed. Maybe nothing changed, but at the moment I don't know that. By the way, you did not say if you had another monitor hooked up. Do you?

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 7:11 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Make sure that windows display properties have the cards second display set as active or enabled then it should show right up in vdj.....with some ati cards u have to make sure theres something hooked up to the second output before turning the pc on. Also you can alway go to display properties and enable the second monitor after u hook something up to it.

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 7:28 pm
I am new to vdj and just purchased version 3.3 about a week ago. I will try the suggestions.

Thanks fellows.

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 7:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)