Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Spanish Forum

Topic: HELLO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

alguien en el forum sabe la configuracion del bluetooth para el virtual:

First you should put your headset into "find" mode, refer to your headset users guide to do that, in my case, turn on the headset, then press volume + and volume - for 5 to 10 seconds until you hear a beep and light flahes red and green.

Second, in your system tray, right click on the bluetooth icon and go to Find new devices, as shown in the picture.

Continue the steps in the menu, it should detect your headset as show in next picture. It may ask you for a pairing code, once again, read your headset's manual.

Then select what services you want to use, select the one that creates audio conection between the PC and the headset as shown.

In "my bluetooth places" you should now see the headset. Now lets configure the bluetooth properties of your pc.

Modify Audio gateway to start automatically and to have a secure conection as shown.

Save the changes, and now on "my bluetooth places" right click on the headset profile and press connect.
(in my case this is not necesary, if you start an audio application with bluetooth audio enabled, if you press the button to answer a call, audio starts. It also stop if you press the button again as you were ending a call.)

OK, let's go to VDJ, and to config, then put the options like this.

Start playing with VDJ, it should work now through both, laptop speakers and bluetooth audio, if loaded a song in the second deck, audio on headset would be for prelisten, just like normal.
As I said before, in my headset I can start sound when I press the answer button, and I can stop it the same way to save some battery, this is useful because you are not always prelistening a song or you want to hear what sounds through the main out and not the headphones out, instead of taking it out, you just stop the sound in it.

Have fun.

Software

Hardware
VirtualDJ

Posted Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 7:55 am
Brrr. No he probado nada de eso.

Voy a traducir el texto tal cual para ver si te ayuda.

Posted Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 9:23 am

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 9:11 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

El Bluetooth es una conexión inalámbrica de dispositivos o redes. Es un medio, no es en si un dispositivo usable por VDJ.

Puedes configurar el bluetooth para aceptar Audifonos inalámbricos Bluetooth, u otros dispositivos de audio que sean compatibles con este formato.

Para VirtualDJ, se resume a dispositivos de Audio, controladores, o archivos. El bluetooth es ajeno a el Virtual en si, pero el bluetooth te brinda un camino para que el VDJ encuentre dispositivos o archivos.

Saludos!

Posted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 11:44 pm
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Correcto como ha dicho acw_dj en su descripción es una red inalambrica de corto alcanze hoy en día por ejemplo lo llevan incorporado casi todos los telefonos móviles. Un saludo.

Posted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 10:25 am
Cierto.

Es lo que imaginaba, pero queria traducirlo para tener una idea más concreta.

Seguramente puede servir como segunda tarjeta de sonido para la preescucha, dependiendo del dispositivo Bluetooth que se instale.

Posted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 3:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)