Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Need help with DJ CONTROL MP3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi people
After a long period of indecision decided to buy yesterday this little piece of equipment HERCULES DJ CONTROL MP3 but I'm a little bit desappointed, but maybe that's because I'm still learning it.
In any case do you guys know if the keys marked 1,2,3 for FX,CUE,LOOp light up when are activated also do I always have to press on the MASTER TEMPO to sincro the 2 songs, I don't really like the way to load the songs via the jog stick I prefer the enter keys on the pc.
I need to buy an external sound card nothing to expensive, so that I can listen to the heaphones any sugestions are welcome.
Look forward to some tips.
Cheers

Posted Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 7:44 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
1. If you want to monitor the decks on your headphones, go here > http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/acw_dj/
2. In the manual you can find out how to enable/disable the ministick.
3. Don'worry about the mastar tempo, don't use it! If you want to set the BPM, push the the buttons next to the wheels. (because its just temporary)
If the are some strange change inside the music, the kicks wont be on the little squares. So I dont prefer the beat lock, and I never use it. Use the jog wheels to nudge!!! (in the config menu you can find that option)
4. I use the 123 buttons to apply effects
5. use this skin: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=617

Posted Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 3:51 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 4:12 pm
Thank you for your suggestions I will try them today when I get all my gear back from last night gig.
Man best party ever (CARNAVAL) played non stop from 22H00 until daylight 7H00 in the morning more than 450 people enjoyed the sound and the owner of the club was more than happy, acttually I had to start playing some crapy tunes for the people to go, otherwise I will still be there.
Just one small problem with the program, and that was because the song I loaded was to long about 10 minutes, and at the end the computer got a little bit stuck but I was prepared for that problem solve in seconds.

Posted Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 4:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)