Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DAC3 Companion 1280x800

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1280 x 800 is now available also.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 10:44 am
is it available to download? I didnt see it in the skins page

Posted Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 4:50 pm
Click on the dac 3 skin and you will have two to choose from.

:)

Posted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 6:50 am
whats the word on the 1280x768 skin. The exact splitting image of the DAC3 console? you know the one with all the buttons. when will it be released? I think making room for a bigger browser and removing all the features that make the dac3 effective (buttons) was a bad idea, it does not make that skin stand out. The dac3 console itself stands out because of how it looks and what it does. make the real dac3 and you will get a higher rating as the best skin made.

Posted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:20 pm
My skin design was not made for high rankings or to stand out.

There are other skins to download for that.

Simplicity and a large browsing area for dac3 users were the keypoints. The whole idea and advantage of an external controller is for more hands-off the keyboard and mouse use!

Cheers:)

Posted Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 10:12 am
Bio86Home userMember since 2005
good Skins

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 4:20 pm

Dj Premio

I Think that was a very bad thing to say about the new DAC3 Skin. People who makes skins, makes them for fun.
Every DAC3 owner would like to have a skin just like the DAC3 interface, including me, but if you are goint to criticize some elses work, then, just do it your self.

Muzza you did a great job, keep the good work.

Dj Chachi

Posted Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 12:23 am
True! all the buttons are on the DAC3. The more room on the screen is better and for real live use!

Posted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 2:03 am
first of all i do apreciate the skin, i was leaning toward a realistic skin, you can always sscroll down to view your music so a bigger broweser still dont make up to show all the music. and for dj chachi, i never said anything negative to muzza so read before you speak. all i said was when will the 1280x768 skin be released since muzza had said that skin will have all the buttons (STILL WAITING). i was only wanting a skin to look as realistic as the hardware. my intent was not to use mouse and keyboard but all hardware, i figured it would be cool to have your hardware displyed on screen and work as the actual hardware. muzza you did a good job on the skin but would like to know whn will the 1280x768 be released.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 10:40 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
DJ Premio i did read before i speak and so did dj chachi was a very bad thing to say to about the new DAC3 Skin. People who makes skins, makes them for fun ok

now you sed

I think making room for a bigger browser and removing all the features that make the dac3 effective (buttons) was a bad idea, it does not make that skin stand out. The dac3 console itself stands out because of how it looks and what it does.

Right The skin The exact splitting image of the DAC3 console? you know the one with all the buttons. when will it be released. that is 1024 x 768 not 1280 X768 ok

PS BUY A LICENSE IF YOU LOVE VDJ

Posted Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 6:33 am
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I really like this skin, I guess because it is very simple (not cluttered), easy to view in day or night.
I am using the 1280X800.

one bug I see is that the font size is too large to properly display "bpm" & "pitch bpm".
I changed all from 26 to 22, and Pbpm from 38 to 34, also bpm width from 50 to 54, and all is good now.

The only improvement I can see is to add a panel for video.

Greatly appreciate the skin, and your time in designing it.
The simplicity and sharpness of the font and color combo is awsome.
-Thanks, Dj Los

Posted Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 3:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)