Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Modify @2.xx Pioneer-700 Blue - For PAYPAL CASH??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lmichelPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm looking for someone who will take the old pioneer-700 skin and modify it for video.
Here's all I want:
ITEM 1:
Completely replace the deck/scope square area with a video screen on both the left and right side. I never use the SYNC, BPM,N/S,FWD,REV or any other buttons on that square - so I won't miss them.
ITEM 2:
Add an additonal VIDEO fader directly above the sound fader. The current sound fader could be reduced in vertical size to make room for the video fader. I ALWAYS use the skin in "Mode 2" so mode 1 and 3 won't need modification. In fact, you could even get rid of the mode buttons if it helps at all.
ITEM 3 (OPTIONAL):
I never use the Loop X,1/2.1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128 buttons (I use the stop and play buttons all the time however) Could these be replaced with video transition buttons? Maybe I could assign them to cube, cube3d, fade, wipe, etc.?
So Skinners - what do you think? Tell me how much you would want for the project and how fast you could have it done. Are direct emails allowed in the forum? Feel free to send email to lmichel@usermail.com
Lastly, before you suggest a skin that's already available - I looked at all of them, and I'm really partial to the old school Pioneer 2.xx that I use :-) It fits in very well with the rest of the DJ booth that was built for VDJ.

Thanks,
Lance

Posted Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 2:39 am
Nevermind....
I got it.
:-)

Thanks.
lmichel

Posted Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 7:48 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
How ?..-)

Posted Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 4:30 pm
I took out both jog wheels in the XML file, plus all the related buttons and items in the square around the jog wheels. Then I put in the two video channels at the same XY location of each jog wheel. It works just fine on my P4 3.2Ghz, but not on my smaller 2.2Ghz DJ systems.
So I put everything back, and then just put a single screen where the EQ Crossfader was. Plus a few buttons to choose the channel to show, and another set to select the transition.
This seemed to work okay for the slower 2.2Ghz DJ systems.

I have to watch out though! Skinning is addictive ;-)

Thanks
Lance

Posted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 2:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)