Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: timecoded vinyls??????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi,
i was wandering if there is anyother place that i can get the timecoded vinlys?? because if i buying them in this site the shipping to the united states is as expensive as the vinlys themselves (28.7 € for two of them)

Posted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 10:43 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
no other place is yet available.

Posted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 11:15 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
They have a contract with a company to distribute them. they are on the look out for a better one if there is one because they are not even making the extortionate proffit on this one. mabey they could bring it in house?

Posted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 11:46 pm
Atomix are based in France, it costs 36.2 Euros to have 20 TCV shipped to Atomix in France. They could probably then independently ship out the TCV using whatever firm that eBay sellers use which works out much cheaper than the currently extortionate shipping prices. Of course this would require more staff and wouldn't work out worth it for Atomix :(

But still, it proves just how expensive shipping is, it can be shipped internally and then externally for cheaper. Even though you live in the USA and I live only a couple of hundred miles away from France, it's still cheaper for you to buy the TCV!

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:26 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
i think at one time Atomix was looking for a manufacturer in USA to make and send the TCVs to america and Canada, but i don't think they actually found the manufacturer.

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)