Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Recording

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just wanted to know, when recording using Virtual DJ you get or i get only to options, WAV or MP3. when you use virtual Dj to mix Mpeg Videos is there no recording option for this like say MPeg, it looks all good on the screen but i cant record it, as only the audio comes out, please help if you can

Thanks

Posted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 7:36 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
bajandaan,

It can be done, Information is available only to registered VDJ Pro users. Sorry.

Posted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 7:55 pm
okay so what do i have to do, i have the demo version, if i buy the product is it then available, or do i have to master the program first, sorry this is all new to me as you can probably tell.

Posted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 8:14 pm
please also can you answer the above, all i want to make sure now is i dont buy the product for 149euros and then find out it does not record the videos in mpeg format, or this option is not available, as i will purchase VDJ on line, can you not show me how as i am sure this demo version only last for 20 days or minutes, this is the only thing that i will need to know to part with my hard earned cash, thanks

Posted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 8:30 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
bajandaan,

Try the software the way it is in the Demo, if that's ok with you you make your purchase. After that you are a register user and the info is visible to your eyes.

Sorry, is the way it is. Any other question about the Demo or doubts please feel free to ask.

Posted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 8:32 pm
memitoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I am a full user and I have the same question how to record videos with VDJ 3.3 I apreciate guys your help I have hp notebook computer windows hp AMD athlon 64 3800+ 1 gb ram ATI radeon 200m diveo card S video out put also can I play mpeg 2 videos without having crashing problems actually all my videos are in mpeg 1 format and I haven't had any problems I play for about 6 hours straight and works perfect . please help me with the video record feature thanks.

Posted Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 5:55 am
PrincHome userMember since 2006
hollo

Posted Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 5:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)