Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Do you have your own mobile DJ site?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm just in the proccess of putting a website together for my new mobile DJ firm (very early stage though).

If any of you guys have your own mobile DJ firm could you do me a great favour and post a link into this forum please, need to get some ideas, thanks!.

Posted Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 3:23 pm
www.vantinedj.com

Posted Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 5:39 pm
Here's my site. www.thehitmandj.com There's a few things I need to finish, but it's pretty much done.

Posted Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 5:59 pm
Do you guys use DJ Intelligence? Their service looks good but I heard that they had a real bad crash some time ago and many people lost their data. They werent too happy. If youre using it, how do you like it and how much does it cost? Thanks for your input.

Killabee44

Posted Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 4:00 pm
I use it and its great. Yes, they had a bad crash but fixed the issue and are working great now. I backed up all of my data so there wasn't much of an issue.

$99 per year on the djwebmin side and 99 per year on the intelligence side. It has made my clinets very happy and my business very easy to run and very economical also.

Use this link to access them:

http://www.djintelligence.com/index.asp?source=vantinedj

Posted Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 4:58 pm
I use Gigbuilder and love it. Once you get it setup it's great. I pay $21.95 a month for a WeDJ Gold listing and Gigbuilder is included.

Posted Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 6:04 pm
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How much are the online planners are actually used by the customers? Do you guys manage the business completely via the web?

Posted Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 12:28 am
I would say about 75% of my clients use the online planner. It makes everything more convienent for them. If they want to modify their event at 4 in the morning, no problem. A lot of my clients are from the metro Detroit area which is about 4 hours away, but come up here to get married.

Go to my website and click on the Client Login button. Select July 1, 2010 and enter test as the password. Taking a look around in there is the best way to get a feel for what it can do. There are a couple of things I haven't set up yet, but you'll get the idea.

Posted Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 7:10 am
I have gigbuilder also and don't use it. DJ Inteligence and DJ Webmin are so much better and works great for a multiopp company

Posted Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 8:35 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i use to have a website a while back i used www.siterightnow.com they pretty good you pay like 20 buck a month you pretty much built it yourself to your taste is easy too
cyes67r@yahoo.com

Posted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 1:48 am
I had a website for a number of years. I think if you are starting it is almost a must... However, I have been doing mobile shows for twenty years and my partner eight years. We do about three hundred shows a year with a majority of them being wedding. The best advice I can give is for every show you do be professional and give a 110%. You will notice that the best advertisement you do is from your shows. Now 90% of the calls we get coming into the company is from people who have seen us at other shows or who have hired us in the past. So over the last year we dropped our website and cut our ads in the yellow pages. Remember 100 people talking good about you every weekend is priceless!!!!

Michael Lanne
Heart - N - Motion Entertainment Company

Posted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 4:28 am
Thanks for the contributions guys - now another question!.

Anybody have a personal DJ website?.

I'll give the adress to mine when I'm satisfied with it!, cheers.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 2:58 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
www.glasscitydjs.com

That is just my intro right now, in the makes of a full blown flash site

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 6:27 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Oh if your looking for hosting let me know. My main business is in the computer field. I own my own consulting firm and also have a servers on a datafarm. So anyone looking for hosting, I will make a deal as long as your a full member on virtualdj.com
PM me if interested.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 6:29 pm
www.nickg.co.uk

Should be up and running soon.

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 10:50 am
Bump - surely more of you guys have personal websites?, bring on the links! :).

Posted Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 1:31 am
Visit:

www.justoutstandingentertainment.com

The Premier DJ Jose

Posted Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 3:48 am
www.jjpro.ca

Posted Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 4:17 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 1:25 am

Posted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 5:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)