Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do I show my videos to the public

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys
How you all doing HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I have this small problem with my videos, I normally use a projector connected to my laptop to play some music videos, but that only works if I make a play list and then send the output window the S-VIDEO on the pc.
If I want to do some mixing everybody can see what I'm doing and the video is then shown on a small window. I have updated my video graphics to the latest version and no change I just can't expand the video signal. I have notice that in the configuration of the VDJ in the video window there is a place to activate video output and where is says TV Output I only get between brackets ( Window).
Please someone help me I'm getting tired of this and thinking on buying a new laptop.
Look forward to your help.

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 10:42 pm
See if your card supports dual outputs. Your projector needs to be hooked up before you do this. Control panel, Appearance & Themes, Display, settings. Click the big 2, and then select "Extend my windows desktop onto this monitor". In VDJ cfg, video, video output, you should have 2 options, window and your video card. Select your video card, and check activate. Your video should come through your projector. Are you sure your card supports dual output? If so this should work.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 12:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)