Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: two fast questions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay I figured out the answer to one of my questions but that leavesme with two other ones.

first of all, where can I purchase Virtual DJ in Canada aside from ordering over the internet which I'm not able to do?

Secondly with that effect that I asked about in another post, is there something simmilar to that that can be dowloaded for the Home Edition of DJ Mix Station?

I'd lvoe an answer before the weekend as i'm djing a birthday party and would enjoy using this effect at the aprty is something like this is available.

Cheers,
DJ White Raven

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 1:33 pm
Virtual DJ will be available boxed in shops really soon, but I dont think its available in Canada already. Sorry. You can get the E-jay version probably, but its getting a bit old. Online purchase is the only available option now, but there are many different payment options, so I'm pretty sure you can find a way that works for you, if you want....

Regarding the Home Edition, you can get the full version for a discount, but as replied over.. only online as of now. But boxed version should be available in Canada in not too long, if online purchase is not an option for you.

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Dont know if you are gonna be able to buy online. There is lot of options, such as PayPal, wire from bank account etc.

Hope that helps

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 2:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)