Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just wanted to say thanks to VDJ!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone i'm new on this board! I've been mixing for about a year and am totaly adicted to it. As a DJ with a disability, I cna't realy use a program for making my own music or DJing that is overly difficult. When I first discovered the EJay series I was in heaven! It was like whoever created this created it especially for people with disabilities. challenging yes but not overly complicated. I just wnated to place a quick post to thank everyone at Digital leisure for these wonderful products and to share my DJing experiences with all of you!

Cheers,
DJ White Raven

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 3:44 am
Bo!!! Bo!! Respect, Big Ups!!! I'm Totally with U I know exactly what your saying. Iwant to second the thank u to all u virtualDJ People. I swear this is true, a complete sincere gracias!! I hope u know u have a true VDj representer where ever I go.

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 3:52 am
Good to hear ;) Its always fun to hear some good feedback, and happy mixing you all ;)

Posted Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 10:14 am
DandxHome userMember since 2006
Yow peep... good to be on d forum ight.... now i only have time trial n believe its a booooooom.. I really want to say Kool stuff... I really like it VDJ it one big hit... sorry i cant affoard to order the full player now... but am having fun with the trial version... its really a hit ..... Dandx.... ..... out .. bless..

Posted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 12:41 am
hehe ;)

Posted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 1:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)