Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES DRIVER UPDATES FOR VIRTUAL DJ 3.2 AND ABOVE - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Please go to www.hercules.com

Update to the latest drivers + firmware for fully functionality with Virtual DJ 3.2
They have released an update.

EDIT : drivers are both for the old console 1 and the new consoles now!

regards
dj-in-norway

Posted Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 9:02 pm
thanks norway
-gauge

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:44 am
virtual dj vendu avec la dj console mk2 ne trouve plus l'appareil suite a la mise à jour que hercule me propose

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 5:56 pm
bonjour a tous, j'ai un probleme avec ma dj console. Quand j'installe les drivers avec le cd, normale ca charge et tout ca installe, mais au bout d'un moment ya une fenetre qui me di que je n'ai pas le logo windows ou je ne sais pas rop quoi qui fai que je pourrai mixer avec ma dj console; ca me di aussi que si je continue je risque d'avoir des problemes avec mon systeme. Je continue l'intsllation tout de meme, et quand jouvre le logiciel virtual, ma table ma dj console n'est pas en relation avec le logiciel, les crossfader ne bougent pas tous les boutons ne repondent pas. Que puis-je faire? aidez moi svp. Merci d'avance.
Dj Malibu.......

Posted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 2:06 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please speak in english in here.

if you want to speak french go to the French Forum

Parlez en anglais ici.

Si vous voulez parler en français allez au forum français.

Posted Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 1:58 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can download the update here ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2_CMK2_2005.exe
The driver and firmware are for version 3.2 and 3.3.

Posted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 1:56 pm
These aren't exactly new drivers though they were issued on 2005-01-21 about a year ago...

Or am I missing something?

Posted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 6:54 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
New driver and firmware available for DJ Console MK1 and Mk2 (JANUARY 20TH 2006)
ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe

Posted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 1:50 pm
All users of MK2/MP3 console MUST download the new driver!

Changes :
- Fixes minor issues on the bulk driver.
- Full support of the DJ Console first edition (Especially more stable ASIO drivers).
- New DJ Console Mk2 control panel skin.
- Fixes DJ Console MK2 firmware issues when in External Mixer mode.

These drivers are the drivers required to function with Virtual DJ Version 3.2 or 3.3.

This new driver fixes a bug with external mixer use, and minor issues with cue and more.

Posted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:26 am
agent-iHome userMember since 2006
hey i bought a mk2 gething it send to me in a month wat drivers do u guys sujest i use? asio or the windows ones? is there a big diff? considering i run on win xp?

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 9:30 am
there is not a big difference for regular VDJ use... WDM will probably be the best for you.

ASIO drivers are more for the use of timecode vinyls, where close to zero latency is needed

Posted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 7:56 pm
djuraHome userMember since 2006
ho un problema, ho dj consolle mp3, ma non riesco a sentire in preview dalla cuffia, come faccio? ho virtual dj 3.2/3.3 grazie

Posted Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 5:23 pm
I am having a little hardware problem or software. I am mixing a party in a bar on february 16th, so i bought the hercules dj control mp3 console to start... i have the virtual dj home edition and i wanted to configure my head phones... the thing is that i bought a second external usb sound card to try to get the sound of the two channels of the console in two diffrent sound cards... so i can hear with my headphones from the computers outpout... and the other one in the usb sound card... I tried... but i couldn't... do i have to get the pro version to do it?

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 1:45 pm
Your home version does not work with TWO soundcards...

What you can do is this :

- get ONE soundcard that has at least 2 x out, like a 4.1/5.1 usb soundcard (Works with Home Edition, and you can have master out on one channel, and prelisten on other channel)

- or, get Virtual DJ pro (supports two soundcards, and MANY other soundcard configurations)

Hope that helps :)

Posted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 7:39 pm
I downloaded the new drivers, and now i can't scratch with my Jog wheels. I have MK1.

I have checked in the settings and i've selected to scratch with job wheels and with the stick. Neither work. They only change the tempo, as if those two options werent' selected.

Thanx for your help.

Wesley

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 3:50 am
Any possibilty of anyone posting this update on a http hosted site???? Please........I can't FTP at my company and I have no connection at home at all.

Thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 4:41 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I downloaded the new drivers, the SYNC on the console activates the BEATMATCH button on the skin, Help!

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:54 pm
@ djbeware, please enter your serial number in your profile. If you do that i'll post the new drivers on a site where you will be able to download them (with no FTP).

and also tell me if you have dj console mp3 or dj console mk2.

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 12:32 am
I have the DJ Console Edition which from what I underdstand has no serial number, so how do I register with no serial number on this website?

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:38 pm

Posted Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 2:25 am
25%