Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES DRIVER UPDATES FOR VIRTUAL DJ 3.2 AND ABOVE - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thanks I actually figured out I could download it straight from Hercules by just changing the ftp to http

Posted Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 4:22 pm
Hello, I just purchased the Hercules Dj Console that came with Virtual DJ 1.09 and I am having trouble previewing music on my headphones. My speakers are connected through the front 1-2 minijack plug and my headphones are connected to the headphone plug in the front of the console and this does not allow me to preview. However, when i connect my headphones to the center 3-4 minijack plug i am able to preview but with a lot of static. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 4:01 am
You need to make sure you're in DJ mode and not the normal mode (little Green Alien). Before i upgraded to version 3.0, i think i had to to use 3-4 to preview with. However, with the upgrade to 3.0 and above the front headphone jack works great.

But def. make sure you are in DJ Mode (that's a common mistake i have).

Also next time include your Console version (ie. MK1 or MK2)

Oh...and most def. Register yourself as a console user. You'll get better help that way.

Posted Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 4:10 am
yeah i am in DJ mode.

I tried to register however my console package didnt come witha serial number. its not on the CD or anything. I cant find it.

Posted Wed 15 Feb 06 @ 2:14 am
I'm have problems previewing through the headphones. I have a 4 channel sound card, and I have configured it to work in 4 channel output. When go to config for Headphones, and I select the Headphones for 4 channel rear output. I'm asked to hold the Headphone button on the console (MP3 btw). When I do, the software shuts off.

-Help me Obi-Wan, your my only hope-

Posted Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 4:35 pm
I am using the virtual dj software provided with the mk2. I have followed all directions for setting up a multiple cue on my mk2. I switch the mk2 from fx or loop to cue mode. I stop the mp3. I press cue and its sets the cue point. My problem comes in when I try to set multiple cue points. I follow the same set up as described before but instead of pressing the cue button I press 2 or 3 like the manual states. This just stops the other turn table (mapping issue?). Ive updated the drivers, reinstalled the virtual dj software, and even rebooted my cpu! Please help.

Posted Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 4:52 pm
nice..........I'm excited

Posted Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 3:45 am
Dj_The0Home userMember since 2006
thanks....

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 11:34 pm
ryan1845: don't know why is that way, but you can solve it with a PLUGIN:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=sound%20effect

Download de Hercules DJC Mapper v.2.0

This tool starts with Virtual DJ but you can leave it on the background.
You can remap the buttons, also with the 3 diferrent options for the 1, 2 and 3 buttons.
Hope you manage to remap it...

It comes with a default remap and the wheels value are different, they move over the song slowly (more like pitch bend)

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:41 pm
Thanks brother!

Posted Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 4:30 pm
Hi all,
I am trying to get my DJ COnsole for PC to work as a MIDI controller with other software like Traktor. I have it on ASIO mode, and I am not getting any MIDI signals from the Console. How can I verify/test whether the MIDI control signals are being sent through the USB to the PC? Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

CHeers

PS : It is working out of the box with Virtual DJ without any problems ofcourse...:)

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 9:47 am
AbraxasHome userMember since 2006
On the hercules website theres a config file for traktor and instructions.. check it out..

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 10:22 pm
JUMA015Home userMember since 2006
PLISSS NEW COMPLEMENTS VIRTUAL DJ

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 1:48 am
pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
I really need help. I have been using a DJ console (MK1) with Virtual DJ console edition for almost two years now. Never had a problem. I decided to update the drivers with the latest version. So everything seemed to worked, but when the firmware update part started I guess something must have gone wrong and my firmware is broken now. I have tried reinstalling from the CD that came with the console, reinstalling the latest version, everything that I could think of and nothing works. I will be DJing on Friday and its an important club here so I don't want to miss it. I cannot even buy a new DJ console because I am in Bolivia (I bought my current want in the UK) and you cannot find it anywhere. I guess there must be a way to reinstall a working firmware, but I don't know how. Help me, please!!!

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 4:46 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 8:37 am
pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
That is the first thing I did. I have no answer. That's where I downloaded the update that caused the problem in the first place anyway. That is the reason in my desperation I am looking for help in this forum.

Does anyone have an older version of the firmware update software like HDJFMW34.exe or HDJFMW33.exe? Guillemot has removed those files from its ftp server, and also the www.djconsole.net does not work.

Thanks

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 3:29 pm
MedZjikHome userMember since 2006

Posted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 11:48 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
look in the software downloads section for the consoles

i think virtual djs alot better tho!

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:16 am
Hi - have Hercules controller and latest Virtual DJ and latest Hercules driver. Am having a problem patching the cue audio out through the front to the headphones.

It seems the simple config settings map it out the back audio outputs.

Also since I updated the Hercules driver I can now only see LEft and Right outputs in advanced config not the 6 I saw before.

Should it be this hard - shoudl I have to go via advanced config?

Is it my ears cos it's late but has the audio quality got worse since I updated the Hercules drivers.
Nick

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 2:02 am
@ pgrundy :

I am looking for the same firmware drivers!! Did you find the HDJFMW34.exe file? Please let me know where can I download it, many thanks!

Posted Mon 08 May 06 @ 4:53 pm
50%