Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where did these come from? Timestretch options...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Tried them. Didn't work well but I say high quality, crazy, insane, super insane quality, ect in timestretch under options. Anyone get these to work and is there a difference? With my PCI video card can't get my high powered system to do all it can do so I can't test it well. (But everything else works so I'll take it) Just curious I guess if anyone noticed these and tried them. Don't remember reading about it.

Posted Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 2:45 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
well search for it and youll find all the discussion about it, lots of people noticed, it just wasnt on the list cause its not 'officialy' working yet, its just to show people that they are actualy doing somethign about it

Posted Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 3:50 am
its working yet, but it needs a powerful PC..

Dev Team is working on optimizing it for use with slower pc's, so that all can take part of at least HQ timestretch..

Thats the reason why its not in the history list, because its still under development

Posted Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 7:31 pm
So what's a "powerful PC"?

Posted Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 8:56 pm
in this case, VERY powerful ;) hehe

and the reason for it being released for testing, but not made an "official" part of the release..

Dev Team is working on optimization for it :)

Posted Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 9:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the new timestretch is quite good quality but it seems to be highly buffered and processed so scratchign with it is out of the question. im hoping that they have developed this for both TCV and nonTCV use as this feature is important to me and i need it to not affect the way i mix. but still you cant draw much of a conclusion from just this so ill 'wait and see' when it comes out for real. hope its not too long ........ : )

EDIT: i hope they dont forget about the SEPARATE tempo and key sliders!!!!!!

Posted Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)