Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I BOUGHT IT

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i bought vdj 3.2 YEAH!!

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 9:14 pm
welcome as a full member ;)

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 9:25 pm
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thank you what do the stars meen? and where can i get my acapellas instrumentals and stuff is there a special place?

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 9:32 pm
Turk,
The Stars are a funny subject. They basically represent levels in the Virtual Dj "family". Those folks that are "helpers", radio teamers, or just plain knowledgable on certain things about the program, have higher stars to denote their levels. The more "helpful" one is to others in using the program or promoting Virtual Dj, the higher the stars, etc... Just type "stars" in the forums search section and you can see more about what I mean.
In addition, you can download samples, plugins, skins and mores in the download section of the site. Just make sure that when you download stuff you usually log in with your username and password. Also, make sure to use explorer when downloading skins because Mozilla Firefox browser will block zip file exe.'s...etc...
Welcome to the family, let us know how we can help you. You will find that many people on these forums are very helpful.
Cuidate!
VDJ Batibiri
Cult Leader

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 11:02 pm
Hey Turk welcome to our family. Feels great don't it? One more thing though, we would like to know you a little better, so make a blog and tell us all about yourself ASAP.

MS

Posted Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 1:33 am
He might be Turkish...? :) thats all I know...hehe

Posted Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 1:34 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome & good mix :)

Posted Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 4:50 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Welcome My friend... You find out some more fun now...

Posted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 3:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)