Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ SOLD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
im saving up for virtual dj ...
but i was wondering that say i bought it for my computer and decide to one day get a laptop...
so i can bring it to parties plug in two turntables and use the vinyls would i have to rebuy Virtual dj?

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 1:57 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The virtual dj end user license agreement (eula) says that you have vdj licensed to you the user not the pc. So long as you are the only user, you can have it on as many pc's as needed.

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 2:14 am
ok umm i cant really trust buying online but i donnu what stores would sell this program in canada...
just so i can be safe (:

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 2:26 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
doesn't get much safer then www.paypal.com which we gladly accept.

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 2:54 am
but wait when i buy it through the internet what is it like just installing it or how does it just come to your computer
sorry im asking because iv never bought any programs over the internet before and im not sure what to do.

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 3:01 am
When you buy it online they send you a mail with your serial number and then a link to register, then add your serial number to your profile by clicking in Modify my profile, then it'll let you download Virtual DJ 3.2, after you download and install it it won't be available on the page again unless there's a new update.
In case you lost VirtualDJ and want to download it again just ask it here www.virtualdj.com/contact and they'll make the download available for you.

Posted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 3:54 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Turk,

Because I see you are now labeled as a "professional Edition User", I guess you got it worked out, so congrats! and welcome!

Posted Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 3:55 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Turk,

Welcome as a FULL user... Enjoy!

Posted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 3:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)