Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Making a Music Database

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

D-O-GHome userMember since 2005
Out of curiousity, where does everyone get all their songs to mix? Do you download (legally of course), or buy the original CD and then copy it onto the computer? I have just recently discovered Virtual DJ and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 2:33 am
I subscribe to TM Century, PromoOnly, X-Mix, Select Mix, Ultimix, Mastermix, VMS, Funkymix, Streettrax, and Beatport.com. That's just to name a few. All legal.

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 3:37 am
www.emusic.com is pretty cool. 50 free downloads when you subscribe, and then $9.99 for 40 songs a month..

Sean

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 4:25 am
Another thing to consider when dealing with download sites, is the bitrate they provide. I also own all my music, and don't have to worry about losing my music if I don't stay connected to some pay site, or some DRM license. Check around, and get more feedback, before making a decision.

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 5:02 am
hi guys are there any free downlaod sites that are legal- well... i dont really mind if they are not legal!! i have alerady tried download.com and mp3shits.com any others?

Posted Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 2:46 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry Gameunreal but this forum isn't made to exchange links to illegal download sites.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 11:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)