Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HAVING PROBLEM CONNECTING VJD TO MY ICECAST SERVER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

v2o777PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello:

I have installed Ice Cast on my dedicated server and have configured the latest VDJ to broadcast over Icecast but I CANNOT get it to connect. I have the correct URL to the server, the correct port defined the correct username and password.

Is there something else I need BETWEEN VDJ and The Icecast Option on VDJ or can anyone give me any tips. Am I missing something?

Have tested icecast on the server with another program it IS working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Theresa

Posted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 1:22 pm
just a thought..... tell me if im way off !!! config setup, general tab, multi user on, and security off ??? perhaps? i know i know but i wanna try help its the least i can do !!

Posted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 1:31 pm
v2o777PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for the try but NO that did not work. Is the icecast option all inclusive in the latest VDJ or is there something else I need to do to actually get it to broadcast to an icecast server?

Posted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 3:02 pm
you have the acsess look for a plug in on VDJ something like C:Program FilesWinampPluginsdsp_ic.dll ?? try that also is your firewall up or down???? might not be alowing VDJ to pass through??

Posted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 4:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)