Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: External Control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChrisBoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there a way to load a song to a VDJ deck externally? As in, have another program tell VDJ what to play? I know that you can drag and drop from explorer, but I find that cumbersome. I have a database program with fancier search options that I developed for use with WinAmp that I would like to modify for use with VDJ.

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 5:45 pm
Hi Chris, there was an program named Girder that has many inputs (infrared remote control, serial port, network keyboard mapper....) and one way of controlling applications was to "record" and event that has to be performed.

Drag and drop works, so you just have to send drag and drop event from your application to the virtual DJ, but you must also give a good coordinates where you dropped the song, that depends on skin.

Of course there's probably other simplier way, just my 0.02€

Posted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 10:02 am
hola a todos tengo problemas con la consola dj mk2 y mp3.... no funcionan los cues como disparadores sino que detienen la cancion.. no se si me pasa solo ami .... hay un plugin DJC Mapper v1.1 se suponia que si compre los controles venia completo pero me dicen que debo comprar el plugin alguien sabe donde encontrarlo por favor..... magnomix@hotmail.com

Posted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 10:17 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJC Mapper v1.1 is only for "professional edition user"

Posted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 12:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)