Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sound quality 3.2 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
3.2 does seem to fix the bug, but it still occurs when memory is low. all those useing less than 1024 then I reccomend you upgrade as soon as possible, more so if your gigging with VDJ.

Posted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 6:28 pm
That eq bug is still present. I only use the kill functions. When you first use the kills, you get a skip and a delay of a microsecond. The work around discussed above, does work, but sometimes I forget to do it. Do you know if this has been put in the bug report?

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 1:12 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your right it's still present, it doesn't occur everytime for me now. Yes this one has been brought to the attention of the dev team long ago, hopefully it'll be fixed in next update, It's important.

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 2:21 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@Bugpuss, I stopped to use the eq because of this bug, but after reading from you that was fixed in 3.2 i tried it sometimes and had no skipping. And i'm with 512 ram.
Let's see.

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 10:49 am
I have no EQ skips anymore ... all good here :)

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 2:19 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I tried many times the fader eq's (that's what i use) tonight and last night, and i had no skip.
Seems fixed., well maybe..-)

Posted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 1:54 am
I've had skips but never cracks and pops.

MS

Posted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 4:47 am
Wait just a minute, I take that back. Not only is it still there, but it is worst. The work around that worked for me prior to the upgrade, does not work any more. That was to hit the kills once for each player, and get the skip out of the way. It would not skip anymore. Now, it just skips all the time. I blew 3 mixes today. This is a major problem for me, since I use the kills alot.

Posted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:56 am
DjZexaHome userMember since 2005
i no using EQ is so good

Posted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)