Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: User map

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Web StaffHome userSenior staffMember since 2010
A new feature has been added in the community area, enjoy it :)

Posted Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 12:13 pm
I see that web staff, whoever is it, is making great progress to the VDJ website every month. It's begining to live to the max. It's understandable that this website and the community around is making the half of what is VDJ today.

Thanx for integration.

Posted Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 1:36 pm
sure is a great community ;) and our webmaster is doing a great job.,.... ;)

Posted Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 1:45 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i second that...great job webmaster. the private messages, the map, the different forums. great job

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 10:59 pm
GREAT JOB!!! I have some minor gripes but you folks are really making things better every week.
I think I like being able to talk direct with the people who develop most of all.
Thank-you and please keep up good work.

Posted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 12:12 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I like that... :D

Posted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 3:35 pm
It would be nice to see some major improvement in the resposiveness of the forum which IMO is rathre sluggish if not real slow.. Also the recent changes somehow cause language choice to chance by itself while changing forums and such.. rather annoying.. seeing the forum jump from one language to another just by entering or leaving a forum..

Posted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 4:40 pm
you mean compressing the images even more :-) dont use the little images to have nice // endings and not squares ???

maybe there are many posts in the forum, probably old bugs or asking for passwords.
Will there be some cleanup ? I personally think that 15% of messages are total garbage, (warez, spam like hello in 20 threads, repetive posts etc.)
probably move the old threads regarding old and now fixed bugs to the "archive" forum in separate database.

all right, I'm getting of topic a little too. Anyway good job.

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 1:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)