Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: i have been using vdj for a long time now

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have been using vdj for years now and i reall y love to mix techno. i am really good or at least everyone i incounter or every party i mix people say that. i am 19 years old and i am slowly realizing that using vdj kinda opts me out to mix at clubs and such because everyone says it is not the real deal. i feel like an underdog. America is not big on techno it's all rap here espicailly in texas where i live. any advice or words of encouragement will help. any indeas would be nice.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:27 pm

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:35 pm
i can't afford it i have been using either the demo or this version my friend got off a p2p program and gave it to me. i am a full supporter of the program and i love it to death buth i can't afford it how much is it in american currency for the pro version.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:37 pm
sorry about that i wont do it again

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:41 pm
It is $149 here on this website which is the only place you will find a "real" version for download. The version your friend got is an illegal cracked version. I hate to say it but your not going to get much help from anyone in this forum because everyone here has paid for this program. The pro version just came out with new updates, you can get free effects samples etc. Plus just the friendship you get here is worth the money. anyway, i understand the techno issue in texas i grew up there. ask for VDJ pro for christmas, maybe you'll get lucky

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:46 pm
not if i get wal-mart gift cards lol, and working at target does no justice lol. how would i go about purchasing it when all i would have is cash what credit is taken or what any details on that?

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:48 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm not sure why you feel the need to tell us that you have been using a "cracked" copy? My advice is if you love it so much you would get some cash and support the software. It is a great program as i'm sure you know and a lot of us do use it to mix hip hop.

*put your cash in the bank and use paypal online*

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:49 pm
If you have a bank account you can wire the money to get the software. plus there will be a boxed version in stores although it will cost quite a bit more.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:52 pm
i really hate having a cracked version i have just kinda grited my teeth and bared with it hopefully for christmas i can get enough together and purchase it so i can become a full supporter of the awesome power of vdj. i love the program and i don't know what i would do without it.

p.s. to all the people that helped put this program together i just want you to know it has changed my life and made me realize that my true passion is music. and hopefully one day i can become a full supporter of your program.

sincerly'
D.J T.K

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:55 pm
we hope to see you as a full user sooner than later.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:58 pm
Thank You so much for all your help

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:00 pm
Thats why i'm here

good luck

oh and you would be suprised at how many people use Virtual DJ at clubs all over the world

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:05 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
J_S_Y_2005,

If you have some techno fans already try to get some profit about that. At parties maybe you could earn some $. Like a cooperation for your software as you might go professionaly...

I love trance, techno, hard trance styles... but in some places it don't fits. If you can get a job to earn $149, I think you could get it in a month or 2.

I wish I only have to pay for a PC and the software when I begin. I have to earn 2 TTs, a mixer and AMP and speakers, and buy records (Vynils) and do many things to earn this money working hard and studing at the same time... Now $149 is less than the price of any good TT... I think you could make with a little effort, just do it.

Hope see you soon as a Full Member,

Good Luck!

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 7:52 pm
hope to see you as a full supporting member soon J_S_Y_2005 :)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 8:19 pm
J_S_Y_2005, i had the same problem... cost!
I'm too young to even have a part time job yet... so i just saved up a tonne of pocket money and waited till my birthday and had a party and my friends all gave me lots of money..
Hope to see you as a full member soon :) good luck

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)