Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: broadcasting problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey all, ive just bought me the hercules mk2, it came with virtual dj, however it shows no info on how to play music on the net, by the way i also run the sudigy 2 zs platum card, can anyone tell me what the problem is? and yse its a reg. copy of vjd that came with the machine. thanks

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:30 pm
Well unfortunatly the software that comes with the Hercules is watered down. Broadcasting over the net is not an option with the home edition. I suggest you purchase the full version and you will get alot more out of that console. also i am planning on buying the MK2 how do you like it so far?

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 2:36 pm
i tell ya what, i think it is awesome, very simple to operate, however i do want to do online djing and thats what i bought it for. but the product itself is simply sweet. mind you i dont know who it will respond online due to the fact that i cant do that but it is nice, it comes with and extended switch to toggle between deck a deck b and mix and split, i thought that was pretty clever. the manual they provide is somewhat lacking, however if you have any experiance with dj consoles then this should not be a problem.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:52 pm
Ok Cool thanks, but like i said, you would be much happier with buying the pro version on this website. being able to broadcast and possible get on the virtual dj radio, and join our nightly chat parties ;)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:23 pm
sounds like a cool gig, however i cant find the pro vesion on th eweb do you have a link?

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:08 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 2:04 pm
i seen it but the site is not reconzing my serial number that came with the unit, so i cant upgrade, why is that?

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 3:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)