Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Mapper SDK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Hi developers,

Your section has been updated and you'll find a new "mappers" section.
Now you can remap all controlers such as DAC3, DJConsole, ...

Good luck :)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 10:04 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@ devstaff

Can you also update the Skin Creation Reference page as it is now very outdated & it is very hard to keep track of all the new features & their usage

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:37 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Where is this new "Mappers" section?. I see that there is a new Dac-3 mapper in v3.2 but I can't sem to find it anywhere

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:28 pm
Just search on the website, I found it :)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 7:44 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok good
:)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 7:50 pm
The dll name for djconsole is: djcmapper.dll ;-)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 8:18 pm
I've just tried to compile the DAC-3 SDK using Dev-C++, but I'm having problems with it which are causing VDJ to crash.

In order to get it to successfully compile, I've had to correct a number of problems, particularly typecasting and use of IntToStrRelative with 2nd parameter (String) missing), plus added windows.h to DAC3DefaultMapper.cpp

I've now got a DLL file that I've copied to C:Program FilesVirtualDJdac3mapper.dll, but VDJ crashes when trying to load with this file present. The files that I am using can be viewed at http://www.jcdigita.com/virtualdj/code

How can I resolve this problem and compile a working DLL so that I can start playing around with customising it?

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:54 pm
I got 45 errors when I tried to compile the DAC-3 .cpp and.H files into a .DLL with Dev-C++. I didn't changed anything from the files that I downloaded. I just wanted to test it first and all of these errors came back.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can make my own .DLL

Thank you

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:05 am
When I asked on this forum where the c++ developper are , nobody answered. I'm happy to see there are new people :-)

Sorry jpboggis i can't help you as i don't have a dac3 to test. I will analyse your code later when i get free time

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:12 am
I wouldn't call myself a developer but I'm able to figure most things out sooner or later. Since I have a selfish reason to get the DAC3 controller working (Gigs), I'm putting the time to understand how to make a .DLL. It's seems like we need to become developers for this software to get it to do what we want it to do. I'm fine with that but a little support would be helpful.

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:18 am
Its not like that Bmac16

Its more an open aproach, so that the users CAN make plugins etc of their own choice and needs.

And because we know that they will, we also know what there will be Dac3 and Console dlls made real soon...

I really think its a nice way of the software to go, to have an open SDK for users, to develop plugins of choice and need...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 8:52 am
Exactly Dj-in-norway

It's great when you know programming. You are really free and you can add powerful tools to VDJ

Besides I'm working on the DJ Control MP3 Mapper. I haven't finished but it already works with a few items

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 9:27 am

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 8:47 pm
S1GUEPRO InfinityMember since 2005
For some reason the first SendAction I send seems to get ignored in my MK2 Mapper. For instance load VDJ, load a track and press play play on the MK2 and nothing happens. Press it again and it plays perfectly. The OnButton event is definately called and OnTimer events are getting triggered too.

Any idea why this would happen?

S1GUE

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 3:03 pm
The minimal source code for the DJC MAPPER is (.cpp) :

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include < windows.h>
#include "DJCMapper.h"

class CDJCMapper : public IDJCMapper
{
public:
HRESULT OnButton(int chan,int button,int down);
HRESULT OnSlider(int chan,int slider,int value,int delta);
HRESULT OnTimer();
ULONG Release();
};
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRESULT __stdcall DllGetClassObject(const GUID &rclsid,const GUID &riid,void** ppObject)
{
if(memcmp(&riid,&IID_IVdjDjc,sizeof(GUID))!=0) return CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE;
*ppObject=new CDJCMapper();
return NO_ERROR;
}
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRESULT CDJCMapper::OnButton(int chan,int button,int down)
{
return S_OK;
}
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRESULT CDJCMapper::OnSlider(int chan,int slider,int value,int delta)
{
return S_OK;
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRESULT CDJCMapper::OnTimer()
{
return S_OK;
}
//------------------------------------------------------------------------
ULONG CDJCMapper::Release()
{
delete this;
return 0;
}

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 1:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)