Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Forum acting up..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The site and forum keep coming up with different language settings all the time for a few days now. This is really annoying. I removed all cookies and closed the session but to no avail..

And it comes up in different languages each time, mostly spanish, but sometimes french or english. WHassup..

Posted Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 3:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's strange, I never had such problems. I don't think it's the server side problem though, you should wait for some answers from the web administrators.

Posted Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 6:15 pm
Yeah, it's really weird. WHen I come to virtualdj.com I end up with either of the three language choices. If i then select US I get US, but when I enter the forums I get switched to either FR or ES (ar stay with US..)

I can still find my way around, but it's very weird..

Posted Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 2:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

In your browser setting you have the prefered language you might use. In there, when you have es-es means spanish, fr-fr french, en-us us english... so take a look in there also.

Posted Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 8:59 pm
Ik has always been fine, just started acting weird a few days ago.. I am on a different computer now and have the same problem there..

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:04 pm
there were several reports of having problems when using virtualdj.com

use www.virtualdj.com instead

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:26 pm
I am, and the language just changes from one to the other when you switch forums or even topics.. very weird..

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:42 pm
try empty your cache, cookies and tempory internet files etc

and reopen IE and log in again

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:51 pm
Did all of the above.. Also the same happens when I log in on a different computer..

Posted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)