Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What is the difference in VDJ and VDJ Pro?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

v2o777PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am trying out the trial version of Virtual DJ - I am really enjoying the program and am going to buy it.
I just saw another program here called Virtual DJ Pro. What is the difference in the two programs?

ALSO - How in the heck do I get the headphones to work to listen to my cues?

I have ONE in ONE our and USB Headphones and that's it! What is the solution?

Thanks for information. I want to get the best I can and your program seems to be it - I am just a bit befuddled after reading the pdf file as to how to get headphones to work so I can also rely on my ears as well as visuals to mix?

Thanks in Advance!

Posted Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:42 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Headphone cueing is not possible in the demo version, but obviously is a standard feature in the FULL version.

In regards to the two versions, they are both the same product but packaged differentely, Virtual DJ is the internet offer, where you pay for a license and free updates, the boxed version is the same product but obviously comes with a CD and printed manual, the key difference is that the "Virtual dJ Pro" product which comes with "Gold support", i.e more and better support "gold".

Although as it's not packaged yet the further privilages haven't yet been stated officialy.

Posted Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 2:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)