Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Behringer BCD2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Got the message today from Behringer release in germany is delated til feb 2006 :-(

Posted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 9:53 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
that sux :|

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 12:29 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
they must be ether having a ton of problems with it or they are having manurfacturing problems producing enough

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 2:22 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I think they have problem with the software... not with the hardware... just a guess...

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 4:12 am
i dont think it exists yet. it's a plow to keep people waiting for it to come out and not purchasing the hercules dj console mkII. lol I've seen the video of the behringer with the stuttering representative showing how it works and he barely even touched the bcd2000. anyway i think people will be disappointed in this controller. yes it has alot of knobs and stuff but its all cramped. the jogs look decent but they are not touch sensitive, it will probably work with TCV which is a plus. But as you can see from other behringer products i wouldnt expect too much. Of course ive never spun a real record in my life and i just started with VDJ about 3 months ago so i am just speaking from what i have heard. and seen in prices of mixers. if you can buy a 4 channel mixer with BPM and effects for under $200 some corners are getting cut somewhere. I thought about getting this controller but i think i will let someone else be the guinea pig on this one.

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 7:29 am
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
Behringer does not hawe even one DJ product which work without any problems.So i think-dont wait , buy something else.

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 5:23 pm
the BERHRINGER GOING FOR $219.00 in the us IT'S HERE ALSO THE H-Mk2 it's not rack mont,why hercules came out with the samething i don't understand this companys the controller should be rack mont alist,when you look at it the behringer might be batter but still none of them are rock mont.i'm going to hold on to till next year to see who is going to make something really nice like the bpm pro controller.this is the web site http://www.alzasoft.cz/ShowImage.asp?iditem=56101&FL=1&IMG=HH100c

Posted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 7:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)