Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Big Outing For VDJ (and me) In The LA Area

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I know all of you continue to say that you see VDJ in the biggest clubs around the world, but here in Los Angeles, Ca (USA), I have not seen VDJ in a big club - not once. That goes for L.A., Hollywood and Las Vegas Nevada. I've been to a number of clubs in all of those cities, big clubs (Tangerine, Pure, Mixx, OPM, Garden Of Eden, LAX, Rokbar, Prey, Shelter, Skybar, Highlands, and the list goes on and on). Not a single VDJ sighting.

Well, I am booked for the early set at "The Loft" (adjacent to The Highlands) at the Hollywood Blvd & Highlands Center in Hollywood, Ca for Dec. 2nd. Of course I will roll with my newly re-worked coffin which includes (2) xp10 controllers, Denon DNX-100 mixer and (2) Technics DZ-1200s. "The Loft" has probably the coolest DJ booth I've seen at a club yet, it's elevated *over* a large dancefloor with a high ceiling and a twisting staircase to get up to the DJ booth. Well I don't know if I can fit my coffin in there, I may have to setup on the dance floor or the catwalk that the Go-go dancers shake their ass on, which wouldn't be the worst thing I guess.

Music will be hip-hop and r&b. It should be quite a party. Lot's of pro athletes and celebrities will be in town that weekend (more than normal), so it should be a good party. I'll try to get some live video posted after the event but I can't promise anything. Those kind of clubs are always a nightmare to shoot video in. If you're in the LA area and want to see how I get down with VDJ, come by The Loft on Dec. 2nd.

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 8:28 pm
Sounds VERY VERY cool ;)

take pictures! would love to see you & VDJ in action at such a cool upscale place in the US :)

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 8:30 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Good for you and VDJ, that booth sounds sick, some pics are a must. Good Luck!

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 9:23 pm
Good luck dude. Wow them!!! Try to get some autographs. :)

MS

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 11:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Best Whishes Anewsome.

Good Luck! ;-)

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 2:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)