Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: USB Mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i guess this one has done the rounds..lol

i am on the lookout for a usb mixer thats is cost effective (read inexpensive) with comparable performance..

or do i go in for the xp10s... but i would still need a mixer for them right??

please advise.. want to put the festive season to good use..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 12:24 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Rudra,

A Mixer with USB interface and XP10 Controller are Different ... The only common thing is the USB soundcards in each device. The XP10 give you the way to interact with VirtualDJ like a phisical device such a CD-Player in a very small place. The Mixer with USB soundcards give you the way to mix what you have in VirtualDJ (sounds) but not to "Play" "pause" "cue" or "pitch" and other functions XP10 can do.

If anyone don't have a good soundcard and a Mixer then the Mixer with USB soundcard are the answer. Some members (and I) still looking if there is going to be (or modify and actual usb mixer) to use it with TCVs or TCCDs but is under test.

Good Luck!

Posted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 3:27 pm
why dont i have a smiley and an envelope ??

i want one :((

Posted Fri 04 Nov 05 @ 8:02 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
hehehe :-)

Rudra,

The reason you don't see and smile and envelope is because the envelope is for internal private message with that user. Are you going to send one to you? thats why you don't have and envelope. The simle is to let or not let that user to contact you with this internal private messages.

That's why you don't see and envelope and a smile, but every professional user can see it for other users but not for themselfs.

;-)

Posted Fri 04 Nov 05 @ 5:42 pm
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
YOU HAVE MORE SOLUTIONS.
1.YOU CAN BUY HERCULES DJCONSOLE CCA.180USD
2.YOU CAN BUY NUMARK DB950USB DJ MIXER WHICH HAD 2USB-S ,ONE IN AND ONE OUT(BACK IN COMPUTER FOR RECORDING IF YOU WISCH)
3.YOU CAN BUY AN EXTERNAL AUDIOCARD AND USE IT FOR YOUR SECOND OUT.SO YOU CAN CONNECT TWO OUTS(ONE INTERNAL AND ONE EXTERNAL)TO DJMIXER OF YOURE CHOICE.
WISCH YOU A GOOD MIX!

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 6:45 pm
djjeffPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have some Numark USB Mixers that are for sale. New in Box at dealer cost email me if interested.

Jeff

Posted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 8:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)