Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I Can't find a Maya 44 anywhere, i'm going crazy. In fact i've given up. I'm getting two turntables n a mixer and from these forums i heard the maya44 is the best. Is there an alternative soundcard i can use and get the same results? Also someone else mentioned something about the Numark USB mixer. If i got this mixer, would i be able to use it as my soundcard n hook up the turntables to it using the timecoded vynls? Please Help

Posted Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 7:40 pm
djdawgHome userMember since 2005
I've read more than one person has said you can find them at Musician's Friend.

Posted Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 4:24 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the numark mixer isnt going to have ASIO support meaning its not gonna be built for TCV/TCCD but insead just as a soundcard/mixer for use with a mouse or controllers. there are lots of cards that will work with VDJ but the one you are gauranteed to work with (wel not officialy gauranteed but you know) is the MAYA 44 USB. Alot of people have said that the DELTA 44 (PCI) is good, i think its pretty much the same bar the connection type. someone listed the differences a while ago if you want to search for it. but basicly decide if you want to use TCV or your happy with mouse/keyboard/controllers(XP10 for example)

Posted Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 4:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)