Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: more players???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey def team not possible more players?????

Posted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 9:52 pm
if someone can decipher that message, i would be thankful.

Posted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 10:13 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
He's saying that Dev team are Deaf I think :), hehe just kidding.

Posted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 10:34 pm
I deciphered the part about the def team was probably supposed to be DEV team. More players might mean more than decks A & B, which can already be done by linking instances as far as I know. Never tried it though, since I can do most of what I need with just A & B decks.

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 12:06 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol this is gonna be a more popular feature addition idea now that traktor is running with it. i think the jist of it with traktor is you have the two normal main decks A and B and then you have players C and D for mixing samples and a capellas etc into the mix. With multi channel mixers getting far more popular and the 2 decks and 2 cd players setup getting quite popular i think this is a refelction of this to allow people to make use of this way of setting up and generaly giving more flexibility with the settup of the dj program to have more decks if you want them.

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 1:37 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
hello multi instance skin since 2.06 zzzzzz.......plus 32 channels of samples....hehhe

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 1:49 am
@discotronic

You already have this feature with the Multi-Instance Skin v1.5 update by djcel; DJ Morris designed the original skin. However, you need the updated 1.5 skin if you are using VDJ 3. It gives you 4 players.

OO

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 1:50 am
excuse my english not my motherlanguage!agree with dj xeo!!multiinstance is not the same.have a look at the new traktor

Posted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 4:25 pm
I’ve already looked at the new Traktor. However, I thought you were asking for “more players” in your first post. The Multi-instance skin gives you “more players.”

OO

Posted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 5:27 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
actualy integrating players into the main display instead of seperate instances of the same program is far more flexible and stable. besides if you can get 2 instances of VDJ to share the same ASIO device simaltaniously i would love to know how.

Posted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 3:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)