Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: @ DJ Gauge

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Welcome my friend to the best forum in the world!!! I personally want to thank you for your courage and resolve to your country. I am truely proud be be an American when I see what you brave men and women are doing in that place. Maybe I don't agree with everything that OUR Commander in Chief is doing at all times, but I support our troops 100% of the time. Maybe the world and even many in OUR own country only see the negative things on TV, but in 20 years, they will see a wonderful change for those people. And we will have folks like you to thank! Please hit me up. My e-mail address is in my blog. Be safe, come home and enjoy VDJ!!!!

MS

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 3:28 am
Well we all appreciate people like you that back us up... belive me your not the only one who isn't always behind the Commander in Chief... we'll got 4 months left then its time to spend all my money on my TCV setup... only been djing for 6 months and already hooked and bout to blow my earnings on my latest addiction... anyway i gotta have something to pay the bills when i get out of the army in a year... thanks alot for supporting us... see ya round the forum

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 5:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)