Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: @ mp3rick

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey man are you out of Ma? I thought i read before you were. If so where you work out of? i'd love just to check your setup and VDJ in action. Maybe just some tips on gigs and such, thanks

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 9:49 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
(Rick... by the way Congrats on your promotion!)

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 10:06 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I live on the southeast coast between Newport RI and Cape Cod Ma.

I do mostly larger RV resorts traveling in a motorhome in a different location every weekend.
And I do it with my family, dwindling as kids grow up/out, but that has been my method.
However, like this weekend I have a gig in the western corner of CT, Canan to be exact.
4-5 hours from here, it will be a long day tomorrow.

Tell me where you live and I will see if I get close, I really am all over SE Mass, RI, and Ct.
Love to let someone take it for a ride and check it out.
I also do many private outside gigs here and there and will be set up at the Eagle Restaurant for a hurricane benefit on 3-1. That is in Fall River Mass if you or anybody can make it.

AC,
Thank you, but status is quo, no ego trip here, just trying to help out with EService.
That has been a particular sore spot with some of the posts this last month.
So hopefully we can stay ahead of the wave and keep everybody happy.
It sucks when it's broken, I know how helpless that can feel.

But thanks, you help as many people here as I do, maybe more.

Steve, please update your blog. It's always nice to know who people are in here. Peace

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 10:49 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well i wish VDJ had a PM part where i don't have to go into details about locations since i know peeps get p-noid about it, but the closer to beantown the better, fall river for me is about 30-40min. tops depends on rt128/95 the cape can be do-able over a weekend too. it don't have to be soon but just wanted to check thanks again. email me ;)

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 11:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)