Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Please help me

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

fraineyHome userMember since 2005
I have downloaded lots of new effects to use in virtual DJ. However, they are all .dll files and i dont know how to apply them to my program (virtual DJ).

I am not very good with computers so if it is a very simple answer then excuse my stupidity!

It says on this site that new effects can be opened/loaded from the 'FX' screen on VDJ however this box/option does not seem to be there on my screen. I have looked and looked and pressed everywhere but its not there...please please help I would love to be able to use my new effects!

Thank you

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 7:12 pm
I do not understand how you could dowload any effects without having the license.
Did you download the plugins I made?

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 8:40 pm
fraineyHome userMember since 2005
They are from another site, they are compatible with virtual dj but on the screen that i mentioned on virtualdj.com it states that 'you can load the effects from the fx screen' this option isnt there, by the way thanx for responding

Posted Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 1:59 am
To make effects available in vdj you need to put them in the "effects" folder. If you really want new effects and stuff though, you should buy the program.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 2:17 am
igarokHome userMember since 2005
yes, it's GREAT!yes, it's GREAT!!!!!! Best off All!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best off All!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 2:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)