Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hello ....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well i finally took the plunge and i just wanted to say thanks for making me decide on such an great program.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 3:01 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hi and welcome!

You'll find the community here very knowledgeable and willing to help in anyway they can. Congrats and enjoy!

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 3:23 am
let the post proliferation begin!

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 3:38 am
It's about time! And you beat the deadline. Welcome and much peace!

MS

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 3:46 am
Hi listen2,

I bought the software last night, too !!

After a 21-hour drive back from Florida, using nothing more than my friend's laptop and Virtual DJ to mix music in the car, I was completely sold to the software lolll !!!

This is BY FAR the best DJ software available right now...

Peace y'all :O)

Internodal.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 4:04 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
mixing in the car? Well i admit it was a pressure sale. i was confused sine the buy page says save 50% and the forum *notice* says instead of $150, either ways i am here and look forward to some radio broadcasting.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 4:27 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yeah just don't get pulled over :) Driving under the influnce of music is a serious crime in the US....

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 4:28 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
So we have new members since last night !!, welcome !

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 9:38 am
Hi glad to see you have joined us,as the other jocks,have told you a excellent package,have been useing with much joy!!!Had a awesome weekend ,as i have mentioned a full time jock in a night club,just love throwing in the special affects,really confuse the crowd when you hit them with a sample of hip & happening sound ,then you dont give it to them??? keeps them hanging on the dance floor ,suspence ..few tracks later you give it to them with a bang.. until the next time adios dj graham{musicmatch}

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 11:22 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
welcome listen2 and internodal, glad to see you as full users :)

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 11:51 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Welcome Listen2 and Internodal as FULL members!

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 2:28 pm
You've read right, listen2: I did some mixes IN THE CAR while I was in the passenger seat (It actually helped the driver to stay awake lolll !!)

We used a DC-to-AC converter to power my friend's laptop computer, and an FM Stereo transmitter to hear the music in the car's audio system.

The laptop has a touch pad to move the mouse pointer around... I gotta tell you, it's not easy to jog or scratch with that thing lolll !! But using the "beat match", and moving the volume sliders with the mouse pointer, I actually managed to make some pretty decent mixes... and loops !!

A 21-hour drive never went by so fast...

Internodal.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 5:40 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah i've done the same thing..and I often mix with just my laptop when i'm bored, once you get used to it you can actually put together some great mixes.

Trouble in the car is not the laptop, but the movement, on corners, lights etc.., really puts you off!.

lots of "brake", "backspin" and "loopout" transitions, hehe.

But great great fun! :).

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 5:51 pm
Bagpuss, that's true.

We were mostly on the freeway, so the only thing that made me miss a few mixes was when we hit bumps on the road loll !! Made me double-click by mistake and stuff like that... :O)

Internodal.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 6:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)